1. Visit these cities/places
-Rio de Janeiro
-Teresina (Party with Aurea!)
-Natal (Visit Kyla!)
-Pantanal in Mato Grosso do Sul (Wetlands)
-Foz do Iguaçu
-Chapada Diamantina, Bahia (Parque Nacional da Chapada Diamantina)
– Florianópolis and all of Santa Catarina
– Sao Gabriel da Cahoeira–Pico da Neblina National Park
2. Kite board in Fortaleza
3. Dance or drum in Carnaval
4. Go to the World Cup in 2014
5. Feel as comfortable speaking Portuguese as I do speaking Spanish (actually starting practicing my Portuguese)
6. Working on getting a bigger booty I want to come back to the states looking like a Brazilian from behind!
✔7. Try Guarana
8. Get addicted to a Brazilian soap opera
9. Go to a Brazilian soccer game (National Team)
✔10. Be a Bahia fan #BBMP
✔11. Go to a Bahia game in Salvador
12. Learn how to make a kick ass feijoada–so good they’ll think a Brazilian grandma made it!
✔13. Take a capoeira class
14. Perform in a capoeira roda and earn my green belt
✔15. Learn to dance forró
16.Climb and take a picture on the Escadaria Selaron in Lapa.
17. Ride in a horse-drawn cart on Ilha de Paquetá
18. Hike through Parque da Catacumba
19. Hike the Claudio Coutinho Trail
20. Take a picture with the Christ statue in Rio and take in the breathtaking view of the city.
21. Visit the Meeting of the Waters–where the Rio Negro meets the Brown Amazonas
22. Play sand volleyball on Copacabana Beach.
23. Buy fresh fish and recuerdos at the Municipal Market in Manauas.
✔24. Date a surfer-We’ll call this one half way done….
25. Lecture at a large scale conference
26. Be mistaken for a Baiana